A Heart Full of Gratitude is a Heart Full of Love!
One of the quickest ways to shift your perspective is by focusing on the blessings in your life. Sure it sounds simple but this can also be one of the most challenging things to do when you are struggling, stressed out, or simply having a bad day. By noticing even the smallest ways in which we are abundant, we have the opportunity to see our circumstances from a different point of view. Abundance doesn’t mean just money but all of the many blessings that make our lives full. When we show gratitude for what we already have we create space to attract more to be grateful for!
Use the following prompts to help you shift into a space of GRATITUDE!
- What is something in your home that brings you joy?
- What is something beautiful that you saw today?
- Who is someone you love?
- What is something in nature you are grateful for?
- What is a memory you are grateful for?
- What is something that makes you laugh?
- What is something that brings you comfort?
- What is the biggest gift in your life right now?
- Where is somewhere you like to go?
- What is your favorite smell?
Using I AM statements help to make what you are grateful for more personal to you. Describing why helps you to experience the feelings associated with what you are grateful for!
I am grateful for _______________________________ because ________________________________________________________.
Fill in the spaces of this HEART with everything you are grateful for!
Start every day in a grateful way and you will soon begin to see how truly blessed you are!